- Comment Policy and Guidelines
- Copyright Complaints
The content of Moolanomy is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. We try to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents. Visitors to Moolanomy should not act upon the content or information without first seeking appropriate professional advice.
Moolanomy is not intended to be a source for professional advice. Visitors to this site should always seek the advice of an appropriately qualified professional. Moolanomy assumes no responsibility for information contained on this web site and disclaims all liability in respect of such information. In addition, none of its content will form any part of any contract between us or constitute any type of offer by Moolanomy. Specific disclaimers may apply in addition to certain content or parts of the site.
Moolanomy accepts no responsibility for and excludes all liability in connection with browsing this web site, use of information or downloading any materials from it, including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misleading or defamatory statements. The information at this web site might include opinions or views which, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not necessarily those of Moolanomy or any associated company or any person in relation to whom they would have any liability or responsibility.
This web site is provided “as is” and Moolanomy expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials.
Moolanomy hereby excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with regard to any information, content, or services provided at our web site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential loss or damages, compensatory damages, loss of profits, or data, or otherwise.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference within this site to any specific commercial or non-commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Moolanomy.
The views and opinions of the authors of content published at Moolanomy does not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of Moolanomy or its owners, and cannot be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
References to books, software, web sites, or products as “Recommended by Moolanomy” are specific suggestions only and do not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement.
Disclaimer for Links to External, Third Party Web Sites
Links to external, or third party web sites, are provided solely for visitors’ convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Moolanomy accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external web site, keep in mind that Moolanomy has no control over its content.
Any link from Moolanomy to an external web site does not imply or mean that Moolanomy endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site. Moolanomy does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external web sites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
We take online privacy seriously and strive to protect the privacy of the users of this website and those who subscribe to our services.
RSS Subscriptions: We record information about how people access our RSS feeds, but we do not collect any personally identifying information from or about our RSS subscribers.
E-mail Subscriptions: Our service providers, SpecificFeeds and MailPoet, collects the e-mail addresses of individuals that subscribe to our article updates via e-mail and Moolanomy Newsletter, respectively. This information is held in strict confidence; we do not (and will not) release or disclose any specific subscriber information under any circumstances, unless required by law. General aggregate information (e.g., total number of subscribers, etc.) may be disclosed.
Website Traffic: Our service providers, Google and Facebook, record information about how people access the web site in our server logs. This may include but not limited to information such as your IP address (or DNS), your browser, and your operating system.
E-mail: E-mail sent to the site is considered property of this site, and questions or tips might be published. In such cases, we will not disclose any personally identifying information.
Comments: Comments left on the site are the responsibility of the commenter. We reserve the right to remove comments or edit them due to errors. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments, but e-mail addresses are never disclosed.
External Links: The web site contains numerous links to other sites. Due to the constantly changing nature of the Internet, we cannot vouch for the reliability of those sites or their privacy policies.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
Comment Policy and Guidelines
This site permits readers to leave comments expressing their views about the articles published on Moolanomy, and in other areas of the website. If you chose to leave a comment, you agree to keep your comments:
- relevant to the topic
- respectful of others, and
- suitable for a family forum (after all, my children read the site from time to time).
You also agree to refrain from posting any material that:
- violates any laws or legal rights of other persons or entities
- infringes upon the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property of others
- is abusive
- contains excessive use of foul language or references to adult content
- contains knowingly false statements, libel, or slander, or
- contains spam or unwanted commercial solicitations.
You are solely responsible for the materials you post here. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless this website and its agents with respect to any claims based upon the transmission of your messages.
We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy or usefulness of any information posted, nor are we responsible for the contents of any message. The comments express the views of the author of the message and do not reflect the opinions of this website’s administrators or bloggers.
In addition, the following policy applies to all comments on Moolanomy:
- By posting a comment, you grant us the right to use, display, republish, sell, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason.
- Once your comment is posted, it may not be edited or removed by you, the author. We do not have the duty to modify or delete the comment at your request; however, we reserve the right to edit your comment at our discretion.
- This policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Please use your name or pseudonym, not site name or keywords
- No unsolicited commercial comment.
Moolanomy respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Moolanomy may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on Moolanomy in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Once notice is given to us, we will expeditiously remove, or disable access to, the material. Moolanomy is not required to notify the individual responsible for the allegedly infringing material before it has been removed.
7802 Elba Road, Alexandria, VA 22306
Phone: (917) 355-8852