- Best Savings Accounts with Highest Yield
- Best Checking Accounts with Highest Yield
- Best Mortgage Rates
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards
- Best Stock Brokers with Lowest Trading Fees
- Mortgage Calculator with Loan Amortization Schedule by Moolanomy – It shows you life-time payment and interest along with yearly amortization table.
- Mortgage Payoff Calculator at Calculator.net – It shows you how much you can save by prepaying your mortgage. See Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early or Invest?
- Debt Repayment Calculator by Credit Karma – It shows you how long it will take to pay off your debt. Choose from making the minimum payment, a fixed amount of your choosing, or a time when you would prefer to be debt free. See Dave Ramsey’s How to Drive Free and Retire Rich.
- Compare Investment Fees by Dinkytown – It shows you how different amount of fees affect your investment performance. See How 1% Expense Ratio Kills Your Investment Returns.
- Investment Calculator by Bankrate – It shows you the projected growth based on initial deposit, periodic deposits, ROI, and number of years you input. See Opportunity Cost of a Whole Life Insurance Coverage.
Tools and Resources
Credit Score and Report
- AnnualCreditReport.com – Free credit reports from the 3 credit reporting bureaus.
- Credit Karma – Free Credit Score and Credit Report from Equifax and TransUnion.
- Personal Capital – Link to your bank and investment accounts and be able to
- Manage Cash Flow – see your income vs expenses. Note that it is not a full-fledged budgeting software so you cannot make adjustments or manual entries. See How to Improve Your Cash Flow.
- Analyze Investment Expenses – Use their Investment Checkup feature to analyze your investment expense. See How 1% Expense Ratio Kills Your Investment Returns.
- Asset Allocation – This is an easy way to track how you’re investing across US Sectors and different asset classes.
- Retirement Planner – This program has a good retirement planning tool to show you how likely you’re to hit your retirement goal based on your current investments, income, and expected expenses.
- Morningstar’s Portfolio X-Ray Tool – This is one of the best asset allocation tool out there. It allows you to see how you’re investing across the globe, sectors and different asset classes. See Asset Allocation, Diversification, and Rebalancing.
- Net Worth Calculators
- Rentometer – Just enter your address and the number of bedrooms. Rentometer then provide you with the rental average and median rental prices in the area.