Moolanomy is a personal finance online blog. We discuss financial concepts in an easy to understand language to help you improve your finances and your life. Our mission is to help our readers gain control of their finances, earn more, spend less, and live better.
A Guide to Molanomy Personal Finance
Our site is organized based on the four pillars of personal finance management: income management, expense management, asset management, and debt management as follow:
- The first pillar of personal finance is income management. It focuses on helping you improve your career, build additional income, and extends into the area of business and entrepreneurship.
- The second pillar of personal finance is expense management. It covers areas such as budgeting, smart spending, taxes, and the broad topic of insurance and risk management.
- The third pillar of personal finance is asset management. This is the engine of wealth building and it covers areas such as savings, investing, financial planning, and the related area of real estate and homeownership.
- The last pillar of personal finance is debt management. It covers areas that include borrowing and lending money, debt reduction and management, your credit, and credit cards.
Our Editorial Team
Publisher and Editors
Pinyo Bhulipongsanon (Publisher) is the owner of Moolanomy Personal Finance and an entrepreneur with over 20 years of business experience. He is interested in business management, investing and wealth management. He has written for many online publications, including American Express Currency and U.S. News Money. You can follow him on Facebook and Twitter..
Kevin Mulligan (Senior Editor) is a debt reduction champion with a passion for teaching people how to budget and stay out of debt. He’s building a personal finance freelance writing career and has written for RothIRA.com, Discover Bank, and many others.
Miranda Marquit (Senior Writer) is a professional personal finance journalist. She is a contributor for several personal finance web sites. Her work has been mentioned in and linked to from, USA Today, The Huffington Post, The San Francisco Chronicle, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and other publications. She also has her own personal finance blog: Planting Money Seeds.
Tisha Tolar (Senior Writer) is a co-owner of Trifecta Strategies, LLC and the author of Gen X. When she is not busy being a fiction writer, she writes personal finance articles for several web sites, including Moolanomy.com.
Mark Riddix (Writer) is the founder and president of New Horizons Financial Management, an independent investment advisory firm that provides personalized investing and asset management consulting. Mark is a regular contributor to Seeking Alpha and has written financial columns for Baltimore and Washington, D.C. area newspapers. Mark publishes his own financial blog, BuylikeBuffett.com.
Emily Guy Birken (Writer) is a freelance writer, recovering English teacher, and stay-at-home-mom. She lives in Lafayette, Indiana, with her mechanical engineer husband and infant son. Her musings on life and parenting can be found at The SAHMnambulist.
John Schroeder (Writer) is a personal finance blogger who enjoys writing about passive income, debt-free living, and financial independence. He also enjoys sharing his experiences in raising a family on a single income, while his wife stays home with their two children. Aside from writing about money, he is an avid runner and enjoys spending time outdoors with his kids.
In addition to having our site mentioned, or our articles published, on sites like MSN Money, US. News Money, American Express Currency, and Lifehacker, here are some additional mentions of our site.
- What Exactly is Moolanomy? at Money Smart Life
- Moolanomy- An Interview With a Personal Finance Blogger at Good Financial Cents
- 16 Great Personal Finance Resources & Blogs at Stepcase Lifehack
- Investor Profile: Pinyo at Moolanomy at The Shark Investor
- Four Ways To Make The Most Of Unemployment at The Consumerist
- Showcase: Moolanomy at Frugal Hacks
- 7 Rising Star Personal Finance Blogs at Lending Club Blog
- Meet The M-Network: An Interview With Pinyo From Moolanomy at My Two Dollars
- Blog Review – Moolanomy at Inspirit Blog
- Personal Finance Blog Watch at TheStreet.com
- How to Invest Wisely at LifeHacker.com
- Making Financial New Year’s Resolutions at U.S. News and subsequently on Yahoo! Finance